Saturday, May 9, 2009

The party is over.

Well the party was great. My mom was TOTALLY surprised. She instantly started crying when she realized what was going on. She walked in and was giving the babies kisses and then she saw all of us in the kitchen and she was in shock. LOL. So the orange and green theme was great. Funny that it is the same color as her bathroom at home, so she took home some flowers and the wreath (which that was my intention to give them to her).
I am so mad at myself for not getting a picture of my mom and me together like I had wanted to do. I was having such a good hair day today too. Oh well. Then I had the birthday banner hung up with some orange green and white lanterns, and it kept falling down, so I never got a picture of that either. Oh well.

So here is the table with the white, orange and green food and decorations on it.

Here is her pineapple upside down cake with some flowers on it.

Here she is blowing out her candles.
Here is the jellos that I made. We ended up with this many left over. lol. I think I made alot of jello. But that is ok because the kids will eat them. I put cool whip on the ones that we put out, but even with the air on it was hot from the oven and it was starting to melt.

It turned out very nice and I am so glad that she was surprised. I really was afraid that she did know about it, but she didn't so that is good.

I am working on some scrapbook pages, but I am worn out too, so I might just relax tonight. I don't know. Maybe I will just play on the internet looking at some of my favorite sites. I dont' feel like moving from this chair that is for sure.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Mother's Day. The kids claim they are going to make me breakfast in the morning. A great Mother's Day would be no fighting once from any of the kids, no crying, no yelling, and me scrapbooking all day. lol. YEAH RIGHT. There are tears shed at least 6 times a day, the babies are always yelling at each other and they all fight with each other. So we will see.

I am thinking tonight since I am here in the living room on the laptop we should put in a movie and we should all watch it together. Well all being me and the kids since Jacob has to work again tonight.
Off to find some fun stuff online. :)

0 comments: