Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, mothers to be, soon to be mothers, and non mothers. I got a wonderful breakfast made for me this morning, and a wonderful lunch as well. Both were made by Marcus. Just being lazy today. Jacob is sleeping because he has to work again tonight. But I took a shower this morning and just put my pajamas back on. lol. I don't feel like doing anything today, first because I am so stuffed from breakfast and lunch, and second becasue I just can do that today.
I think later when Jacob goes to work I will sit at my desk and do some scrapbooking too. I used to bring out a bunch of stuff while he was sleeping and scrapbook out in the living room, but it is just so hard to lug it all out, then most of the time I want something that is still in the bedroom, and then I have to lug it all back and put it away. So I don't really do that anymore. Which that is fine, I will just scrpabook tonight after he goes to work, and then this week when he is off of work.
I am bummed that they changed his work schedule and we will NOT be able to go on vacation to Disneyland this coming weekend. URGH! But since he didn't take a vacation, they can make him work. So we are thinking of going to the Aquarium of the Pacific one day next week when he is off. Since they close at 6pm, we don't have to worry about missing stuff and having to head home early. Right now you can buy discounted tickets at Ralphs and all 6 of us can get into the park for about $75.00. That is a great price really. So we are hoping that it works out and we can go. We don't know exactly what his schedule is going to be the next week so we will see.
I am finding so many blogs online with such great inspiration that I think I should share some of them. I love all the blogs I read, but right now I am so drawn to a couple blogs and their scrapbook style. I will work on a post for that and share it.
On a quick last side note. Caleb can talk, but usually choses to just not talk. Or at least we say he is just not talking English. However when he wants to he says words, or phrases just as clear as day. Well today I asked little Jacob a question, and then said "Oh, nevermind". Caleb walks up to me and says, clear as day "Nevermind". It really sounds more like Nebermind, but still that is what he is saying. It is so darn cute we have been having him say it all day long. :) Oh the little things that amuze us when it comes to our kids. lol.
Off to change a stinky diaper...oh for Mother's Day I wish he could change his own lol.
Enjoy your day.

0 comments: