Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making necessary phone calls today

I don't know why, but it always seems that when I have to make one important phone call it seems that I end up having to make several. So today I had to call

1. Insurance company to change the doctor they selected for me, and request new insurance cards for everyone (again).

2. Children's Hospital Of Los Angeles to schedule and appointment for the GATE LAB for Jacob. They want to do a walking study with him before they schedule his surgery. They are in the process of getting a referral (what else is new) before they can schedule the appointment.

3. The wife of the man we bought the boat from. He filled out the paperwork wrong, so it has to be changed. She was supposed to mail it out to us on Friday and is just finally doing it today.

4. DMV. We wanted to find out how much it was going to cost in transfer fees and registration on the boat. Less than $200.00 for registration and transfer fees for both the boat and trailer. Not bad. I was thinking ALOT more.

5. The lady about the house we were looking at. I need to call her and tell her we are not going to be taking that house.

6. Call about the other house in the newspaper that I found.

7. Call Marcus' facilitator and reschedule our appointment.

8. Call Ryan's facilitator and reschedule our appointment.

9. Had to call my mom first thing this morning and wish her Happy Birthday.

10. Call my step dad and tell him that Jacob isn't going to go with him to the buisness meeting tonight. Jacob is too tired from being on graveyard.

Gosh.... I used to love to talk on the phone...and now I don't. I wonder why. lol.
Jacob is sleeping right now and I am trying to keep the kids quiet, and it isn't working that great. I need to finish helping Ryan with his Chinese report, and I need to type up Marcus' report for him. I don't feel like doing that though...but I guess I have to do it sooner rather than later....
Making stroganoff for dinner tonight. Maybe then I can get some scrpabooking done tonight.

0 comments: