Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend.

Today is the *^th birthday of my dear sweet best friend. Even though we don't get to see each other often, or ever for that matter, or talk on the phone hardly I still think of her daily. I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out and our kids could become good friends too.

She is a wonderful friend, a great mom, hard worker, beautiful, a survivor of many things, smart, funny and just an overall great person. We don't talk to often on the phone, we usually email each other, but when we do talk it is like we talk everyday on the phone. We met back in 7th grade. I had just moved to town and we had the same math class together and we ended up going to the same church, and really the rest is history. We were instant friends. I remember when she came up to me at church and started talking to me. We went through the rest of junior high together and then all of high school until I moved away. We continued to keep in touch and have known each other now over half of our lives. I really wish we lived closer, but that is just life sometimes. I wish she would move closer here. :) Then our kids could hang out. Jacob and Jack are only a month apart from each other. We could go shopping together and scrapbook together. Oh how I could only wish...... Maybe one day we will live closer together. This is the only current picture I have at the moment. (I copied it off her profile from this parenting site we used to go on).


Happy Birthday girl. Hope it is a good one this year. :)

0 comments: