Monday, May 11, 2009

Changing my mind

that is ok right? Well this house that I totally fell in love with...well I have decided I don't love it so much anymore. Not the house itself, because really I do LOVE it. However I started thinking and Jacob and I were talking. Ok it is $150.00 more than we pay now a month. Well if we found a bigger house but in the same amount we pay now, we will not be dishing out that much more. Makes sense to save rather than spend more. Plus since it is a two story, the utility bills would be more to heat and cool the upstairs. So really this $150.00 more turns into a lot more than that. So even though I love the house itself, I don't love the extra money we would be spending on it. So I have been looking around and am finding 4 and 5 bedroom house for what we pay now and some even less. Less would be great. Also Jacob liked the house, but it didn't call his name like it was mine. lol. I want us to both be excited about it and love it like we did when we moved into this house. He didn't like the amount it was from the beginning. So since he is the voice of reason sometimes when I put my heart into it, I need to take lessons from my husband and think about things before I make these quick decisions. Even though he says if I love it enough that if it is what I really want, he will love it to as long as I am happy (aghhh!). But really I think there is a reason it didn't work out the day we found it. For this very reason. I always say that I am a firm believer in what is meant to be will be. So whatever is meant to be for us, I know it will work out.
Speaking of that I found a 6 bedroom house in the newspaper today for what we pay now. WOW. I am wondering why it is that cheap, so I am going to call on it tomorrow and see what they say. Nice thing is that it is just around the corner from us too.

On another great note.. I think I am going to get a quickutz silhouette for my birthday from my mom and stepdad. Look at the great deal they have HERE . I told my mom about it, and she almost always gets me what I want for my birthday, so I think I am going to be getting it for my bday in July. I hope I can wait that long though lol. Hope I don't go and buy it before then. lol. No just kidding. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to buy expensive stuff like that for myself. I guess I just think I could be spending that on something for Jacob or the kids or something like that. Do you know how many grocerries that much would buy. lol. That is how I think though. That is why Jacob will usually just buy the things I want for me because I just can't bring myself to buy them for myself.

So I didn't get anymore scrapbooking done today because I was helping the boys with their final reports for school. Marcus is doing Japanese Civilization and Ryan is doing Chinese Civilization.
So off to bed.
Jacob is off for the next 5 days so that will nice. Unfortunately we couldn't plan our vacation for this week because they kids have a few things to turn in and do for school. So that wouldn't have worked out for us. Darn it. Oh well. I am excited thinking that we might be able to go to The Aquarium of the Pacific though next week. I think that will work out for sure.

So off to bed now I think. The kids are all still awake. lol. I am tired, but itching to scrapbook too. Who knows. Maybe my chair will call my name when I get into my room.

0 comments: