Thursday, May 28, 2009

Garage Sale Mood

Although I love going to garage sales, I don't often like to have them. They are a big deal to get ready for. Sorting and going through everything that you want to sell. Then what if you sit outside all day, for a mear $20.00....is it really worth it?
Well I am in itching to have a garage sale soon. I have been going through stuff and really want to have one now. I am in an organizing mood lately.

So I want to sell stuff like and old red rug we had in the living room, the old stroller and carseat that we got for Caleb (like new), the old highchair we had for both babies, we have BAGS and BAGS of old clothes from all 6 of us. Some purple pillows, so old frames from when I worked at Kiddie Kandids, some of the kids old toys that is taking over their room that they just don't play with anymore. I was thinking about selling the queen bed we have as well. Right now it is in the babies room, but just takes up way too much room. I want to get a bunk bed for their room soon. Some old dishes and most of the grape decorations I took out of the kitchen. Some old sheets and blankets that we have an over abundance of. Things like that. Oh I want to go through the pots and pans as well. They are spilling out of the cabinets and I seem to use the same ones over and over. I have some old scrapbooking stuff that I want to get rid of....Stuff like that.
Now it is the whole process of getting it all together, pricing it, and then commiting to it.

2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

My whole garage is full of stuff for a garage sale. I hate having them though. I don't barter well, it makes me crabby! Oh, the grapes. That's a story all in itself isn't it? haha. Hey, Maria Getz is having a scrap and stamp garage sale at her house starting friday June 12th. If you want to sell stuff email me

lisa said...

Hey Nicole:
Cheryl gave me your email address, but came back as undeliverable. I miss you and just wanted to see how things are going. Email me at lisa.jackson83@yahoo. Miss you and give that cute little boy a big hug for me. Lisa