Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inspiration found here.

Thought I would share just some of the blogs that I love to stock ,er I mean read daily. This isn't nearly all of the ones I read, but the ones that I have been so drawn to their layouts lately.


Nichol Magouirk - Oh my gosh. I want a silhouette, and I swear everytime I read her blog I search for a cheap one. She does amazing things with her die cuts. She does beautiful pages. I love how she uses so many different pp all together and it never look busy or cluttered or stupid.

Kelly Goree - I LOVE Basic Grey paper. Her work is beautiful. Just beautiful. I get so excited when she posts layouts on her blog because I always save them to my computer for inspiration.

Kerri Bradford - I like reading her blog. She share alot of family and scrapbooking. She shares alot of her travels as well. Oh how I wish I could see half of the places she has. She works with quickutz now and designs some of the silhouette downloads.

Nic Howard - Beautiful work again. She lives in New Zeland. Her pages are gorgeous!!

Laura Vegas - I love her use of twine. I am really into twine right now. Her pages are pretty simple most of the time, but I like that too. She works for Making Memories.

Becky Higgins - Who doesn't love Becky? I love her sketches. I love how simple her layouts are but they still are great. Sometimes I think pages I see are too plane, but Becky's are wonderful. She is so cute, and I love how organized she is.

Denine Zielinski - I found this blog through another blog. Isn't that how it always works. I love how she mixes different pp that I never would have thought went together and her pages are great.

Kandis Smith - She has great pages too. I love THIS Halloween layout she just posted. I love using small photos and in black and white too.

Jen Gallagher - Love her clean lines as well. She has amazing pages as well. She lost a son when he was 13 years old and everytime I read something about it I ball my eyes out. I could not even imagine. She is a strong women for having to live through that. She did a great page that she just posting asking the question if she taught him enough in the time that he was alive. What can you even say to that? HERE is that layout. Her blog is where i got the idea to share some of my favorite blogs for inspiration.

I do have to say that all of the blogs on my blog list provide me with inspiration, but these layouts seem to really grab my attention lately. I don't know if it is the clear lines, the tons of use of twine lol, or what, but I am just totally drawn to them lately.

Hop on over and see what I mean.

0 comments: