Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Weekend

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. We are still having connection issues, but I can stay signed on for only a few minutes at a time. GRRR.... Jacob is off tomorrow, and then graveyard again on Sunday-Wednesday nights. So for Memorial Day me and the kids will be relaxing at home and just taking it easy. I don't feel like driving or being out on the road. So today we have a few things to do and then we will just take it easy tonight and we are doing nothing tomorrow so I can stay home and scrapbook all day. I have some stuff to share, but I haven't taken pictures yet. I will share them next week.
Have a safe and sober weekend.

2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Hey Girlfriend! Sounds like your having a great weekend. I miss you. Here is my email luliscraps@yahoo.com Send me some love!

lisa said...

hey girlie:
i miss you. cheryl gave me your email address, but it got kicked back to me. email me at lisa.jackson83@yahoo.com. Talk soon.