Sunday, May 3, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I actually did start AND finish a layout yesterday. I really love it too. I don't know if it because I got to use girl colors or just because the fact that I acutally got to scrapbook. Here is the completely layout. I love the little button sprinkle as I call it. :)



I used some Basic Grey paper, Imaginisce, Autumn Leaves, Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Karen Foster and Memory Makers. It was so much fun to actually sit down and play. Even more so now than before because I am all reorganized in a much better system that works great for me.

I know the pictures aren't the greatest, but it I just took them and there was no good light today. It is cloudy and really windy outside today.

I have to work today and it is my last day to work. The store is open for about 2 more weeks, but I can't work any day during the week, next weekend is my moms birthday party and then mother's day, and the weekend after that is the stores last and we are on vacation that weekend. So I am so sad. However, I am going to be getting my hands on some Basic Grey Lime Rickey today. :) Thank you so much Cheryl.

Off to create something else before I have to get ready for work.

0 comments: