Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I fell in love with a house today

We decided that we could afford to look for a little bit bigger house. I looked at 2 today and I fell in LOVE with this house. Ok it is only 150.00 more a month than we pay now.
CURRENTLY we have
**********************
3 bedrooms
master has a shower and toilet in the bathroom
one sink
2 car garage
2 bathrooms
Dining table is in the kitchen area
Decent backyard
one hall closet
one entry closet
no overhead lights

THE HOUSE I LOVE HAS
*************************

4 bedrooms
master has 2 huge closets
a shower and toilet in a behind door area
and a seperate whirlpool bathtub
double sinks
1 den
1 rec area
upstairs laundry room
one entry closet
one big storage area upstairs with a counter
2 rooms upstairs
master upstairs
1 bathroom upstairs
1 real room downstairs
the den is downstairs, but Marcus claimed that room already. lol
a nice backyard with a dog house already
a dining area
an area in the kitchen for a small table and chairs
they are putting in BRAND NEW carpet in a brown color
just painted a nice bright white
a window and ledge on the stairs


OMG I want this house so bad. I really hope that it works out for us. I am firm believer that everything happens for a reason, so if it doesn't work out I will be ok with that, but I REALLY hope that it does.
Jacob is still at work, so me and the kids went over and looked at it. I took pictures of it so that I could show Jacob tonight when he gets home. (He's going to the baseball game with some guys from work after work tonight).

I HOPE SO!!!!!!
The lady said that 5 people looked at it today and 4 of them were currently being evicted, and they won't rent to someone being evicted. Good thing for us. :)

We will just have to wait and see......

0 comments: