Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bad Bad Blogger

We have had so much going on since the wedding I still have not had a chance to actually sit down and scrapbook anything. :( I had good intentions of doing it today and that hasn't worked out yet either. We just seem to be on the go every single day lately. Last weekend was Jacob's brother's fiancee bridal shower, last week we went to San Pedro to buy a boat, Jacob has been working on writing his ABC's, I finally finished up the thank you cards for the wedding and my bridal shower, the kids caught a lady bug and we made a home in a jar for it. I have gotten a few new things at a few different thrift stores to go around the house, a school board meeting we had to go to for Ryan to get into Excelsior, facilitator meetings for both the older boys, doctors appointments in LA and up here for Daddy Jacob, working, birthday party for Marcus, reorganizing all my scrapbook stuff on my desk and in my closet, putting up and away all the wedding gifts, school work with the older boys...you get the idea. I am also planning a little surprise party for my mom for next Saturday. Her birthday is May 12th. I am doing it in an orange and lime green theme. I have found some really cute stuff and think it is going to turn out nice. I am excited. I am working on some stuff for that still as well too. Yesterday we finally went big grocery shopping because we were tired of eating out so much the last week. I just never had time to go to the store. :(
The store that I work at is closing in 2 weeks :(. So this Sunday is going to be my last day working. I am sad. The poor store looks so empty when I go in there.

We are SUPPOSED to be going on vacation the weekend of the 15th, but they keep changing Jacob's work schedule so I don't know what days we are actually going to get to go. We are going to Disneyland and California Adventure. I am SOOOO excited. We just need to get away as a family.
So I am going to go print some pictures so I can sit down and maybe get something done today. Even if I just start a page.
Our ladybug home.

The magazine rack? I bought at the thrift store and spray painted black. It was $3.00. I don't know exactly what it was, but I am using it for a magazine holder in the living room. It looks nice now with a few coats of glossy black spray paint.

Our wedding and my bridal shower thank you cards.

A picture I took in San Pedro.

(No it is not even close to the boat we bought). Ours is just a 20' boat that Jacob wants to use for fishing and taking out on the lake or to Big Bear and stuff like that.

Jacob working on writing his letters. We are first working on A, B and C.

My soon to be sister in law at her bridal shower. She is also pregnant and expecting their baby in mid August. They were going to get married on May 31st, but just yesterday moved it to the end of August. They just can't afford it at this moment.

0 comments: