Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another completed layout.

This is the layout I did this morning. Well ok I have to admit that I had most of the layout done along time ago. I did it before Hailee's birthday party, I just had to add the photos. Well I printed them out this morning and added them. Then I got out my stickers that matched the paper and added the embelishments. The picture is dark again, sorry... I don't have good natural light in my house and it is too windy to take it outside. All the papers and stickers are imaginisce, then bazzill bling in white and light pink. The number 3 is from a set of chipboard numbers I got at Joanns for $1.00. The colors matched perfectly. I originally got them so I could paint them whatever color I needed, but heck why not use it if it matches.




I am waiting for my clothes to dry so I can finish getting ready for work, but I just wanted to share this layout.
My goal is to blog everyday for one month. Let's see...ya right.



0 comments: