Friday, March 28, 2008

Cinnamon graham crackers and a layout.

I have always loved this snack since I was young and have recently given it to my kids and they love it too. It is just cinnamon sugar graham crackers with creamy peanut butter smeared on them. YUM. Fun little snack.

Here is the layout that I finished last night. Actually I haven't finished it yet, I still need to add the title, but I am still deciding what color and the exact title that I want. I got to use this star lace felt stuff that I got and it is cool. I love the look of it. Very sticky and if you stretch it while you are putting it down the stars look stretched out so you have to be very careful with that. Otherwise it is some cool stuff. The papers are from KaiserCrafts. We got TONS of their stuff at work and I want it all. Definately always love anything with stars and boy colors. So I instantly fell in love with this stuff.


Well last night Jacob and I were talking and he actually mentioned to me that now that he is making alot more a month he wouldn't mind moving into a house that is bigger. Fine by me. I mean I love this house, but it is true we need a bigger house. It is only 3 bedrooms and we have 4 kids. Even if we got a 4 bedroom house, the older boys could have their own room and the babies could still share. I think I love this house too because it is our first house. So the memories are there. But I would love to move.

Things I really want to look for:

*Windows in the front of the house in the living room. The current only windows into the front of the house are from the kids' bedrooms. Which means there isn't alot of light let into our living room. So I want that.

*A bigger front yard. I mean our front yard is a good size but this house was once a model, so there is this sidewalk that goes right through where the grass would be in the front yard. So I would like to get rid of that.

*I would love to have 5 bedrooms. I said if we found a 5 bedroom then the older boys could have their own rooms, Jacob and Caleb would still share and Jacob and I would have our room and then the empty room would be our computer/scrapbooking room. That would be so cool.

* More grass in the backyard. We don't have much grass back there right now.

*No white tile in the kitchen. I swear as soon as I clean it, it looks dirty again. Sucks. I gave up on mopping it every other day, because I just hate doing it, and then it just gets dirty again.

That is pretty much it though. Nothing huge and major. We are just renting, so I guess I can't be too picky. We also don't want to pay tons more in rent. We want to buy eventually but just want to get some things paid off first and then take that on. So I mean we need to save up some for the deposit and all that, but I so want to start looking now anyways. When I found this house it was not that we were looking to move, it just happened when I came across the house when I was taking the kids I babysat to school one morning. So I hope the next one will just happen and all fall into place. I am exciting at the thought and possibility of it all though.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great LO!

Will you guys buy or rent? What area will you look in? Market is perfect right now either way.

It would be nice if we lived near each other, the boys would have a ball playing!

Nicole said...

We are just looking to rent at the moment. We want to get some old stuff paid off our credit before we buy. That would be cool if we lived close to each other. Any houses for rent on your street? :)