Thursday, March 20, 2008

American Idol Update

Amanda Overmyer got kicked off last night. Thank goodness. She is the one that I could not stand.

Been pretty busy the last few days.

Went to Vallarta finally on Tuesday and got my oranges. 15.08 pounds of them for $1.51. What a deal. I took a picture of all of the oranges in our fruit bowl and it is funny becasue they kept falling out and rolling around the kitchen.

Went to Walmart on Tuesday as well. So crowded from all the people getting Easter stuff, which I as well have not gotten anything for the kids baskets yet. Thinking I will do it on Saturday. I know that is late, but I am off now on Saturday. We had a good dinner too. We had salad and lasagna hamburger helper and garlic bread. It was so yummy.

Yesterday I had to go pick up my paycheck and then hit the grocerry store. Jacobs sister and brother in law and their daughter Hailee (who turned 2 yesterday) came over for dinner. We had BBQ chicken (cooked in the oven though) and hot dogs (becasue we were going to BBQ) and bean salad. Then I made a cheesecake for dessert. It was all yummy.

Today Ryan and Marcus are on a field trip to the junior high. Since they are going there next year the older kids at their current school are going to check it all out and see what junior high is all going to be about. How exciting and scary and sad at the same time. I can't believe that they are going to be in junior high next year. WOW! They are growing up so fast. Things are going to be so different and new for them next year. I am alreay nervous for them.

I cleaned the entire house yesterday and folded my forever growing laundry pile. So maybe tonight I can get some scrapbooking done. I hate to scrapbook when I have laundry to fold and a dirty house. I guess I feel quilty for doing "play" stuff when I should be doing "chore" stuff. Oh well it is all clean now.

Hopefully I will have some layouts to post tomorrow. I have new paper and everything that I really want to play with.

0 comments: