Thursday, March 6, 2008

Didn't make it...

on the Kits2Remember design team. I am ok with it though. There is always next time. I am glad that I did it though.

So anyways here is all of my acrylic album.








It was so much fun to make. I intended to just do a layout for Jacob's 3rd birthday pictures and I guess I just kind of dreamt this up (literally) and it just grew from there. The very last page is for journaling and I just haven't gotten to that yet.

Well I have all of my photos organized for now. I think I am really enjoying this system alot. Just like Stacy said in her book she scraps more relationships and pictures that you never realized really that make a memory or a story or a relationship grouped the way she has them. I have to say it happened to me too. I had two pictures both printed in black and white, one with me and Caleb and one with me and Jacob. Both are of me kissing them. Taken almost exactly one year apart from each other. I would never had realized I even had each of them.
I was really into scrapping the "events" and didn't realize the relationship in photos as much as I do now.
This is how they were organized.

Now they are all in pretty boxes that look like this. I have index cards for the dividers, but Target only had 4x6 ones so you can't see them over the photos. We have a tab punch at work that I think I am going to borrow and make tabs so you can see them. I will just have to leave the lids off of the boxes. Which I think will work becasue I think Walmart has this shelf that will fit just perfect across the wall in my scrap area and then the boxes will go on there. Instead of 4 boxes though, I only made 3. I have ALL ABOUT US, PEOPLE WE LOVE AND then together in one box I have PLACES WE GO AND THINGS WE DO.
I will post a picture of the boxes all organized once I make the tabs.

Well I have got to get some stuff done for work for tomorrow.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I'm sorry about the DT! You will get the perfect opportunity when it's right. Your more then qualified!

Love the photo organization...that will be my NEXT project! HAHA!