Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol results

Chikezie got voted off last night from American Idol. I didn't care that much for his singing, so no tears here.


Oh man the stupid dog ran right over my foot just a few minutes ago and her sharp nails on my cold feet = pain. That hurt so bad. What is up with this darn weather? One day it is beautiful and hot and the next it is cold and windy. What the heck. I don't like the back and forth weather. I like the nice not too hot not too cold weather.

Here is Caleb out on the grass a few days ago when it was hot.




Got a few errands to run this morning and then I am going to get some more laundry folded and then some scrapbooking done. I was going to sit down yesterday and then realized that I didn't have any of my new recent photos printed. So I started doing that, and only had 16 sheets of photo paper in 4x6 size and then as soon as those finished printing 2 of the ink colors were out as well. Oh Well. At least I got some printed. I really wanted Savannah's baseball pictures to print but I don't have any of the paper I want to use for that yet anyways so it is ok. Now both my photo printers are out of paper and ink. Dang it! On my list for tomorrow I guess. When Jacob gets his first big check I am going to stock up on ink and paper.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Look at that cutie!

74 degrees is the BEST! :)

Nicole said...

Thanks. He is my chunk butt. :)

I love this weather. Great for nice days outside and bbqing. I love it.