Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy (late) Easter

Happy Late Easter.
We had a good day. Me and the kids went to my moms in the morning. We had pork chops and cesaer salad and mashed potatoes and rolls and green beans. Was yummy. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert.
Then we met Jacob at home and went to his sisters for a bit.
We ate there again. We had ribs, chicken and ham. Tons of sides as well.

Then we came home and relaxed. We did get hungry later that night and went to Jack in the Box and got some tacos. (The kids were hungry too).

Was a nice day except I am so mad that I didn't get a picture of the kids. DANG IT. I kept saying I was going to do it later, and then later turned into never. Oh well, it is what it is.
( I might just dress them up again after their clothes are cleaned and take one..what is a few days differnce)

Off to make the kids some pancakes for breakfast.
Then clean up a bit and shower.
Off to the mall with sil and so the kids can get some new shoes with the gift cards that their mom sent them.
Neice has a soft ball game tonight at 5pm.
Jacob has to work 12 hours a day now (for some time with this new job), so I want to make sure dinner is done for him when he gets home because he will be tired.
Groccery store too.
Target for toilet paper, baby formula and something else that I cannot think of.

Busy day...

0 comments: