Friday, March 7, 2008

Gabrielle tagged me so here goes...

7 random facts about me.

1. Jacob and I have been together for almost 10 years.
2. I have 4 boys.
3. I have had the same best friend for 16 years (since 7th grade), which is over half of my life.
4. I started scrapbooking in high school, then started up again after Jacob and I got together.
5. I have a secret addiction to general hospital, which I have watched since I was in the 7th grade.
6. I eat macaroni and cheese with ketchup on it.
7. Lately (with my 3 year old learning to potty train and trying to outside train our puppy) I say the word poop more times in one day than I think most people say in an entire year.

Now I tag... Well I don't know many people, so I will tag...

Terina

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

OMG! I like ketchup on my Mac&Cheese too! :)