Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a day...

I tell ya, if it isn't just one thing than it is 15 others.
Day started off normal. Had a follow up doctors appointment for Jacob from his double ear infections and Calebs 9 month check up. I was really glad we already had one for today though because Caleb started coughing last night and was wheezy today and all stuffed up. My poor baby. I could tell he just wasn't feeling himself this morning when he just woke up and went right back to sleep. Usually when he gets up he wants out of bed and to be on the go. So I had to get him up to get him ready for the doctors appointment. We were late getting out the door and to the appointment. Just by a few minutes though. So Jacob is fine now, and Caleb has an ear infection. Then he had to get a shot. Poor baby.
So we leave and stop at Target for a few things and then drive through Del Taco. Well when I got back in the car at Target the battery icon light was on in the truck. Great. So I went home and told Jacob and he said he thinks it is the alternator. He said he would look at it tomorrow since he had to go to work a bit later. So we eat and Jacob (baby) spills my ketchup all over my Target bag filled with stuff still. Eigh yeigh yeigh. So I am going to make the ribs in the fridge for dinner, and since Jacob is on swing shift (3pm-11pm) I make dinner early and he takes it with him (sometimes I just take it to him hot. Well I go to open the ribs and they smelled funny to me. We have had the fridge for a little under a year. We got it from my mom and step dad. Well just in the last few weeks it has not been working right. It did it once and then we unplugged it and it was fine again. Well now it is acting up again. It just won't keep things extremely cold and the freezer is cold, but stuff is soft frozen, and it won't make ice. So the ribs were bad from not being cold enough. So crap. Which then means that I will have to take him dinner, which is fine. So the kids got home from school and we left, had to go to the credit union first and was stuck in road construction. Then picked up Calebs medicine. Went to Weinersnitsel and then stopped to get gas. We pulled into Jacobs work and went through the gate to take it right up to his office and the expedition (yes the new one we just bought one month and one week ago), just dies. So Ryan ran up and told Jacob and he though it was just the battery. Well it wants to start but just won't completley turn over. Like it is out of gas. Well I know it isn't since I just got gas. So Jacob was thinking it might be the fuel pump. ERRR!!! So we had to coast it back down out of the gate and park it on the side for now. I had to walk across the place to go get Jacobs truck. We had to switch the car seats and then came home. Going to have it towed with Jacobs mom and dads AAA, but when they get home from dinner. Just waiting for them to call. I was going to have to go pick up Jacob from work but someone is giving him a ride home. Thanks goodness. I don't mind having to pick him up but with Caleb having an ear infection I don't want to have to take him out that late. So that part is good. After we get home the kids saw the ice cream man and they told him to stop so he stopped across the street while they came in to get me. I went out there and he drove down the street. So we waited and waited and waited. He comes back this way and about 2 house from us turned back around and never came back. Meany! We were all bummed out about that one. Oh well. Just want to get the truck home and fixed. We had a one month warranty, doesn't that just figure. Just so frustrating. Well I would like all the kids to go to bed and me put on my jammies and then do some scrapbooking and then go to bed. Ready for this day to be over.
Sorry for the rant.

0 comments: