Saturday, March 15, 2008

American Idol Results, and My Todays To-Do List.

David Hernandez was voted off on Wednesday night. I thought he was pretty good too. Oh well you just never know with this show.
I really like Brooke. I don't like Amanda. Brooke I think is the only one who has been really good all the weeks. All the others have been up and down. I still don't know who my favorite guy is.
Did anyone see now you can call in on results night and talk to them on air. Interesting.
Well Jacob has to work today, and me and the kids have some errands to do.
Walmart (NEED: toilet paper, pens, laundry soap, diapers, a shelf that I hope they still have for my scrap closet), We need to do some groccery shopping. Going to hit up my regular Stater Brothers, but also Vallarta. Vallarta has 10 pounds of oranges for $1.00. WOW. My kids are all fruit lovers, so if I buy any kind of fruit it doesn't last long around here. So for that price that will be alot of oranges. Might get $2.00 worth because I like oranges as well. Gotta pick up some corned beef for Monday. I dont' make the cabbage with the corned beef because we don't like the cabbage, but we usually have corned beef and potatoes. I usually stick them in the crock pot and let them cook all day. Must make sure I have mustard on hand too.
I need to pick up a hutch at Jacobs moms house too. My sil Jamie was selling it at her garage sale and I told her if she didn't sell it I wanted it. It didn't sell so it is mine. It is currently white wash, so I am going to paint it black to go with our decor. I am so excited though. I think I am just going to go super simple and spray paint it. We will see. I will share pictures of it.
Well all the kids are still asleep and I am freezing still, so I am thinking I might go hop in the shower or finish reading my current Creating Keepsakes magazine. I don't know yet.

0 comments: