Friday, March 21, 2008

Relief, Happy and Proud...

That is what I am feeling right now. Jacob was a little late getting home from work yesterday and I really didn't think much of it. Well he comes in and tells me he is for sure NOT getting laid off. When he was getting to leave work yesterday the assistant plant manager and the plant manager called him upstairs and offered him the supervisor position they have been talking about. WOOHOO!! The starting pay is nice. It is salary plus overtime. Then when he stays supervisor for one year he gets a $5000.00 bonus. Plus they pay for him a cell phone. I am so excited. He has worked so hard for this and deserves every minute of it. What is great too is that he didn't apply for this position they seeked him out for it. :) I am so proud of him.

1 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful news! :)