Thursday, March 20, 2008

The ABC's of me.

A: Attached or single? Attatched
B: Best friend? Shailyn even though I never see her.
C: Cake or pie? Cake
D: Day? I like all days.
E: Essential Item? My camera.
F: Favorite Color? I love purple and red and blue. However I have really been liking Turquoise lately.
G: Gum or Mints? Gum. Definitely gum
H: Home Town? I was born in Tarzana, Cal. Now live in Victorville, Ca.
I: Indulgences? Chocolate
J: January or July? I really like both months. I like January because it is a fresh start to an entirely new year. I like July becuase I was born in July.
K: Kids? 4 boys.
L: Life would be incomplete without? My family.
M: Mexican or Italian food? This is a hard one since these are both my favorites. So I choose both.
N: Number of siblings? 1 brother
O: One word that describes you? Crafty
P: Phobia? Snake
Q: Quote? I don't really have one.
R: Reason to smile? My family
S: Season? Spring
T: Tag? Gabrielle, Terina, Aprile
U: Unknown fact about you? I like to eat mac and cheese with ketchup on it. :)
V: Vegetable you love? Corn and potatoes. All potatoes.
W: Worst Habit? Too many to list.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Well I have never had an xray for myself only ultrasounds.
Y: Your favorite food? More like which food do I NOT like.. :)
Z: Zodiac Sign? Leo

0 comments: