Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flowers, Baseball, Easter candy and IDK

Busy day yesterday. Met sil Michelle at the mall with the kids. Ryan got his shoes and we had lunch at Hot Dog on a Stick. Michelle and I both LOVE the american cheese on a stick. Neither of us had planned to eat at the mall, but couldn't resist. The kids went with Michelle to her house until Savannah's softball game. So Jacob, Caleb and I had to stop at Target and then the grocerry store. Came home and unloaded the stuff, and changed our clothes and headed out to Savannah's game. It was at the college. It was so windy last night, but it was fun. Jacob and Hailee had fun playing baseball too with uncle Tommy. By the time the game was over and got loaded in the car it was almost 8pm when we got home last night. Michelle called before I got home and wanted the boys to spend the night with Savannah. So she came and picked them up a few minutes after I got home. They were thrilled. Then I made a quick bean and meat burrito dinner. Jacob and I didn't eat until almost 9:45pm. Oops. Oh well.

Got things I want to get done around the house today. I need to go by work and get some stuff. I need some glue for a project that I am making for Vesta. Need to decide what is for dinner. Jacob and I were thinking BLT's before he left for work, but when I let the dog out it was cold, so I am thinking something warm. I was thinking maybe chilli, but I know Jacob has been craving Jambalaya for some time now so maybe I will just make that and suprise him and have it all ready when he comes in from work tonight. Since he is working 12's he is tired and a bit hungry when he gets home. We will see. I need to get the stuff for Jambalaya if I do. Maybe blt's tomorrow night.
I want to get the house clean becuase I want to play with some stuff. I got a few new things of paper I want to play with.

These flowers ( I think the are iris') bloomed just the other day. I love the purple color. Can't wait to see if alot more bloom too. I took the photo this morning but it wasn't sunny and kinda cloudy, so I am going to see later when the sun is just starting to set if I can get a really good one of them.


This little buger said the funniest thing to me yesterday. I asked him a question when we were getting ready to leave and he turned to me and said, "IDK mommy". Oh my. The older kids say it, the neieces and nephews say it, so he just picked it up and I thought it was funny, even though it annoys me to death.



This is Easter morning with a mouth full of jelly beans.
I thought we would just let Caleb get a little lick of his Cadbury egg since it was Easter and then I was going to take it away. I was first holding it and he wanted full control of it. So this is him looking at it... Thinking yum.
Hmmm... This is some good chocolate...
So I think I will put the ENTIRE thing in my mouth.
Oh my little chunk butt. It was so funny though.
I love this shot I got last night at Savannah's game. I love how I got the action shot of her swinging the bat. Happy to report too that they won.
Jacob is so ready to play ball himself. He was having fun playing catch with Uncle Tommy and Ryan and Marcus and Hailee too. He was loving the mitt and the bat. He was so cute. I can't wait until we are sitting out there watching him play.

Jacob and Hailee playing catch together. The wind was a bit much so their hair is all over. Jacob's curls are just flat.

Sharing a moment with Uncle Tommy. (I am sure they are discussing baseball)

Off to get some laundry started and folded and look at the dang dishwasher again, that keeps not draining the water. Hopefully I will have some layouts to post for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Fun baseball pictures!

Gabrielle said...

Love all your pics! :)