Monday, March 17, 2008

The Hutch


Here is the table and hutch that I got from my sil. It is a light wood and I was thinking that I wanted to paint it black. Now that I look though if I paint it black it is really going to blend in with those chairs. So I am thinking I just want to stain it the dark wood color on the chairs. The dark wood color is also the color of our dining table. We will see. I just like it so much there though. I needed something on this wall like this. I had the chairs and just two small cabinets put together before.
We made it as far as Walmart on Saturday. My sil told me that our neice was having her first softball game so we decided to stop by. The game was only supposed to be about an hour long. Well we get there and it is so darn windy, and then it started to sprinkle, and then hail, and then snow. So needless to say we didn't stay very long at all because I was afraid with the babies both having ear infections. I got a few pictures of Savannah and that was it. We were there only about 15 minutes. The snow was starting to stick just by the time we got to the car. COLD for sure. Got to my house after that though and it was dry as a bone.
When we went to the groccery store it was snowing pretty good though. Since it was all wet it wasn't really sticking. Didn't stick at our house either. Had dinner that night at mil house. She made chicken parmesean. I love chicken parmesean. With mashed potatoes and corn. YUM!
Had to work yesterday. Jacob went to get new boots for work. Then Jacobs brother and his fiancee came for dinner and Jacobs mom and dad. I made tacos, rice and beans. It was good.
I am so excited that BOTH my sil are pregnant. Their due dates are like a week apart from each other. :) I think Daniel and Kortney are going to have a boy and Jamie and Jason are going to have another girl. This is just my prediction. Only time will tell.
Have my corned beef in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Glad I have that going because this afternoon is parent teacher conferences as well.
Off to check on my really fussy Caleb now. Poor baby...between his ear infection and teething he is just not feeling so hot these last few days.

0 comments: