Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wendy's

Ok before I run off to get my day going I have to share what happened to me yesterday. Fridays are Jacobs pay days and the kids have minimum days of Fridays. So I usually do the bank and if I have any small errands to do, because I also work on Fridays. So I just had to run to the bank and a small errand. Well I usually get us lunch on Fridays since the kids are home early and stuff. Well Jacob was off yesterday too, so I just ran through Wendy's (the one on La Paz). I ordered the kids the 2.99 meals and Jacob and I each a meal. We get home and are sitting down to eat, and I realized they put onions on mine after I said no onions. Well I am really glad that they did put onions because when I opened it up to remove them, my tomatoes had big black mold spots on them. I almost threw up. I called and spoke with a manager and I don't think she really believed me because she kept asking me , "Are you sure it is mold?". Um yeah I am sure. I told her it was the most disgusting thing I have EVER seen. So I told her if you don't believe me I will bring it to you and show you. So she told me to bring it in and she would give me a new cheeseburger. So I hurried over there (it was getting close for time for me to go to work). She replaced my entire meal. I gave the fries to the kids and took the soda to work with me. I had a really hard time eating the new cheeseburger because all I could see in my mind was the moldy tomatoes. YUCK!!! ***When I was telling the girls at work they said that a customer last Friday got a moldy cucumber on her salad last Friday too at the other Wendy's***. This really makes me wonder about Wendy's now. I dont' know if I want to go back there to any Wendy's for that matter.
Well Jacob just called and wanted to know when I was going to bring him some food so I better hop in the shower before all the kids get up. I can now here Mr. Caleb yelling at me from his room too.

0 comments: