Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finished Layout and Cop Cars

Finished up that layout yesterday. I think I really like the way it turned out except for the title. I am not sure if I really like it or not. When I get home this afternoon I will take a picture of it and post it.
Ok yesterday evening we went by Jacob's moms house for just a little bit so that we could play pool with them. Well we left there about 9:30 pm. They just live a few minutes away from us. We pull in the driveway and get out of the truck and this cop comes flying down our road and right in front of our house turns off his lights and then keeps flying down the road. Then seconds later another cop comes flying down the road with his lights on and sirens going. Well within minutes there was about 20 cop cars lined up and down our road and the helicopter was out with the search light. Neighbors were coming out in their pajamas and standing around to find out what was going on. We called the police department to see if they could tell us what was going on and she said she couldn't but to just stay in our house and lock the door. Well at the same time one cop told another lady walking down the street to get into her house. Then one cop over his speaker said for everyone to get into their houses because they were looking for a suspect. Kinda freaky. I want to know what was going on. Did someone kill someone or rob someone or what. I am going to get a newspaper when I go out today and see if it says anything. It lasted for a few hours. So I don't know. It was a bit scary though. It was so strange to see that many cop cars lined up and down our street blocking off the sub streets. I think we got home just in time.
Ryan is getting an award at school this morning at 9:45. I don't know for what so I am off to get ready for that and then I have to stop at Target for a few things and then I want to come get some more scrapbooking done if I can.

0 comments: