Sunday, April 6, 2008

Caleb is standing up and other stuff.

My sweet Caleb loves to stand up. If you try to sit him on the ground he will not bend his legs so he stays in a standing position. If you stand him holding on to something he will stand there forever, just as happy as can be. He is starting to stand himself up on some things. They have to be a bit lower than him and then he will stand himself right up. He will be there any time now. Then there really will be no stopping him. He already crawls so fast across the house it is amazing.





Hailee's 2nd birthday party was yesterday. She actually turned 2 in March, but they had her party yesterday. Was nice. The kids had a ball in the bounce house, and the big kids had fun riding bikes with the older cousins.




Hailee didn't want to blow out her candles so Uncle Tommy took Jacob over to help her out.







Jacob has always been afraid of the bounce house, but yesterday he was enjoying it so much. He had a blast.










Got this book today. (Can't get it larger). It is Designing Layouts with a photos first approach. From Donna Downey. It reminds me alot of the Becky Higgins sketch book. I wasn't going to get it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it since I went home on Friday night. I love the Becky Higgins one and have looked through it a million times. So this just gave me some more ideas. Sometimes my brain just won't work and a sketch will completely inspire me or give me an idea and I love that. Like oh I like the 2x2 photos above the title or whatever. So I am excited to have that. I looked through the entire thing on Friday night when I worked. :)



Jacob is still stuck on graveyard and we took him Taquitos for dinner. I hate this graveyard thing and we are missing him so much already. I know it isn't for forever, but gosh. He has to work graveyard this past Friday, last night, tonight, Monday night, Tuesday night, off Wednesday, then back on graveyard again Thursday night through Saturday night. That is the schedule so far. It might change agian. Who knows. I always leave Baby Jacob in the bed with me at night when Daddy Jacob is on graveyard. He doesn't sleep with us, so it is more for my comfort than anything. :)

Got to get to the grocery store tomorrow and then get the kitchen mopped and a few more things of laundry put away too. Then MAYBE I can get some scrapping done. I have to get a page about myself done for the store and some other layouts I am working on. We have a staff meeting tomorrow night and I am taking the kids with me since Jacob has to work. I am excited to go and I will share tomorrow as to why.

Off to watch Here Comes the Newleyweds. Love that show. It is so funny.



2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

CUTE! Great pics! Your lil guys are so darn cute! :) We really need to get the kids together to play.

Nicole said...

Thanks. I think they would have fun playing together.