Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy, Caleb is 10 months old and other stuff.

Just been busy the last few days. Jacob had yesterday off because he got put on graveyard starting today. So we had some errands to run and we went to Napa and the Home Depot. I had to run to the bank. I made spagetti for dinner and we ate and then we took a quick drive out to Jacob's work. He had to show me how to get out to the new plant so I could bring him dinner tonight. He had to go in at 7pm and I got off at 7pm. It is so cool looking with all the lights on the new tall stuctures. I love how the first photo turned out. I love the glow of the lights.


Jacob has been working so much lately and I know he is doing it for me and the kids and I just wish he even knew how much we really appreciate his hard work. He is such a good daddy and a hard worker. We LOVE you so much babe.







Here is the layout I changed and completed finally.

It is currently hanging up at the store. Lisa wanted me to leave it to show the lace/velvet/cutout stuff. I really liked how the layout turned out.


Congratulations Ryan and Marcus on your awards. Marcus got a perfect attendence award. Ryan got 3 awards. Perfect attendence, Outstanding Reader and Honor Roll. Marcus wants to know why he didn't get Honor Roll because he had a bit higher gpa than Ryan and they have the same teacher. We are so proud of both of them though.




I went to JoAnns on Wednesday with Jamie and Debbie. (Jacobs sister and mom) I had a 50% off coupon and got these stamps. They are from inkadinkado. They were 14.99 and I got them for 7.50.

Got these today at the store. From Basic Grey. Love it. Actually I didn't just get the chip stickers I got all the paper to match and the buttons and the matching ribbon.


My chunk butt is 10 months old today. I cannot even believe he is that old already. He is getting so big. He gets into everything. He speed crawls everywhere and loves to stand up. He is a happy baby. He loves all food and is enjoying "real" food now too. I love you my big boy. Happy 10 months old.


Went to Best Buy tonight to get printer ink. Finally. :) Got the kids some dinner and then we all just realaxed. It was already late when we got home and ate dinner. Brandon and Savannah spent the night with the kids tonight so they were all just playing on the computer and stuff. We have alot to do tomorrow too. Off to my moms in the morning so she can visit a bit with the kids. Then I have to drop off Brandon and Savannah at their house by 12:30 because Savannah has a softball game at 2pm. Hailees birthday party is at 4:30pm. Jacob is on graveyard and has to leave for work at 6:30pm. I have got to hit the grocerry store sometime tomorrow and wrap Hailees clothes. Busy busy. They changed Jacobs schedule and he was supposed to be off tomorrow so he coudl go to his neices party, but now he has to work. He only gets off on Wednesday next week. All 12 hour graveyard shifts. My poor baby.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I saw the PLAYING LO in the store on Saturday....GORGEOUS! I love it!

Nicole said...

Thanks. It is for sure one of my new favorites at the moment.