Friday, April 25, 2008

Projects and stuff




This is going to be and accordian frame set. Can't wait to work on this.

This is another home decor thing. It is lace up panels. Will say PLAY.

Vesta wants a samply Layout of this stuff. We will be getting the paper in soon. Thinking hard on this one since this is a little out of my element with the feminine colors. My wheels are spinning though.

Just took a couple new pictures at Jacobs work tonight when I took him some yummy dinner. I am so excited that starting next week he will be back on day shift again instead of graveyard. WOOHOO.

This is the kiln that is the most important part of the entire plant. It is the heart of it all. This is what Jacob controls. His office has a bunch of computers that control everything about this from the speed to the temperature.



Someone has discovered his brothers XBox games. Actually just one game. A dirt bike game and Jacob LOVES bikes so he LOVES this game. He just drives his little person all around. He is so cute just sitting in the chair kicked back playing. Don't mind the missing sheets on the bed and the mess under the bed. Washing the sheets and there is now a bunch of stuff under the bed becasue we just added a desk to the kids room and so we just stored some stuff under there for now. Their room looks so good. We went ahead and kept the old computer desk and put the bigger tv to it as like an entertainment center. Then we added the computer desk and it looks great. We took out the air hockey table and there is now so much room in there. I love it. Now if they will only keep it clean for longer than one day.

My cute chunk butt smiley man.

This is Jacob and Hailee. They have such a love hate relationship. He used to be scared to death of her and now they really do get along. When they came for dinner the other night they were even holding hands. So sweet.

These pictures crack me up. Look at the similarity between me and Caleb though. It is amazing how much he really does look like me.
Here is me at my first birthday.


Here is Jacob at one.


Here is Caleb at 91/2 months.
BEAN SALAD RECIPE


Okay I never learned this recipe from exact measurement but it is alot of just to taste anyways.

1 Large can of Pork and Beans.
about 6 hard boiled eggs
I usually start with about 2 large spoonfuls (just the largest spoon in my silverware set) of mayo. I start there and then add more since you can't take away. You don't want it too runny, but not to dry or thick either.
I usually sprinkle the top with pepper and just stir it in.
I start with about 2 spoonfuls of sweet relish (the same size spoon from the mayo).
I just stir it all together and then taste it. I usually add more relish and sometimes more mayo. Just depends. Once you make it a few times you really know how you like it best.
Put in fridge and chill. Best served cold.
It is so yummy.
Goes great with BBQ food.
I made this alot. I LOVE it.

Well I am off tomorrow and ran to the grocerry store tonight to get some stuff to make a big breakfast in the morning for all of us. I am going to make bisquits and gravy and eggs and sausage and hashbrowns. Yum. I can't wait.
I am REALLY hoping to get to some of those projects at least started tomorrow. Jacob will sleep for work and the kids will just be chillin and playing outside, so I hope to sit and work. I will share what I get done.



0 comments: