Monday, April 28, 2008

Popsicles, Lace up Home Decor and a Daisy

Celeb enjoyed a piece of his brothers popsicle today. He made himself and orange mess, but I know they both enjoyed it alot. Jacob has always loved otter pops and I think I will have to buy them in bulk again this summer.

I finished the journaling and adding pictures to Jacobs love project. I gave it to him and he read all the tags and he really liked it. He asked what I was doing with it, and I told him I am taking it to the store and then I will bring it home. I am having a hard time giving this one up though. I am so proud of the way it turned out. I think I will keep it on his nightstand or something. Maybe the dresser so he can see it each morning.



I finished this layout today too. I really like the way it turned out too. I love the summery colors. Oranges and Greens. I like the combination.



I was working on another layout with the paper that Vesta asked me to use. One paper was yellow with white daisies on it. I bought these gerbera daisies a few weeks ago and they just happen to be yellow. When I saw the paper I totally thought of these flowers. So I had to go take a pictures just for the layout. The layout is yellow, white and black. So I changed the photo into black and white and only left the flowers in color. I can't wait to print it out and put it on the layout. I almost finished another layout, but the stickles are still drying so I will take a picture of that one tomorrow. I made two cards also, but I was too lazy to get up and get my camera at that moment, so I will do that tomorrow as well.




Well Jacob is off for the next two days in a row and I am so excited. He starts back to day shift on Thursday so I am really glad about that too. I miss him being next to me at night.
I think on Thursday I am going to stop at WinCo and get my free items with my coupon. The flyer has a free carton of eggs, free english muffins and free bacon. Like a free breakfast. Cool.




0 comments: