Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blogger issues.

I was trying to upload some pictures and blogger is apparently having an internal issue. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow night I will get a chance to do it.
Went to Target today and got a few good things. I got a Making Memories page kit set. I got some shorts for Jacob on clearance for 2.89 and I got another dinosaur for Jacob to add to his quickly growing collection. Which is good because I am working on a Dino book that is turning out so cute. I am using the new Basic Grey line. It is so cute. Just lately Jacob has a growing love for dinosaurs, so I knew it would be perfect for it. I have to bind it tomorrow at work and then I will share pictures of it.
This weekend is going to be a busy one.
Friday I have to go to the bank, and then go to Walmart, meet the property manager at the bank, pay a few bills and be to work by 2:15. I get off at 7pm and then the kids and I have to take Jacob dinner (he is still on graveyard working from 7pm to 7am). Then we will have to go to the grocerry store and get all the food for Marcus' birthday party on Saturday. We won't have time to do it on Saturday morning.
Then Saturday morning we will have to get up and clean clean clean. The kitchen needs mopping real bad again (even though I did it the day before yesterday).
We told everyone about 4pm to come over. We are going to BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs ( I am thinking Kielbasa and Hot links too maybe) on Jacobs new smoker/bbq grill. He is excited to use it again. I am going to make bean salad. (I will share that recipe as soon as I take a picture of it), corn on the cob, potatoe salad, a fruit tray and chips and dip with homemade salsa.
He wants cheesecake too, so I will make that for him as well.
Then Sunday we will clean up from the party, and I believe Jacob has to work so he will want to relax and sleep some. It will be a fun day. I like having people over for dinner. There will be about 25 people here. He invited a few friends from school as well.

I will be sure to share photos after.
Have a good weekend. I will try to post tomorrow night if I get a chance to.

0 comments: