Saturday, April 26, 2008

One down, one in the works.

I finished one of the projects. I started the second one though. I am more than half done on the second one too. This is the set of accordian mini frames, but I was having a hard time getting them to stand up so I went this way. I would totally hang this on my door. (Which is protected by the screen). I used my Spotlight alphabet also, but I left all the tiny holes in them. I like it alot. I like the alphabet, but don't always want to holes in them, so this was the perfect solution and it looks like a whole new alphabet.











This is the second project. I was going to put PLAY in chipboard letters on it, but now I am thinking I want to put LOVE on it and put pull out tags in all the pockets. Still working on that one. If I have a chance at work tomorrow then I might work on it.





Made this for lunch today. Last weekend when we went to my moms she made us lunch. It was from Schwanns and it was so good. I instantly thought I could make it myself. Hers was a frozen package of all the ingredients.

2 cups of uncooked rice. Cook according to directions.

2 heads of brocoli. Fresh

2 cans of cream of chedar soup. With 2 cans of milk.

About 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cut into strips and grill.

When the chicken is almost done in the pan, add the brocoli.

When the chicken is finished, add a few spoonfuls of cooked rice. Add one can of soup and milk. Add most of the rice and then the other can of soup and milk. Then add the rest of the rice and finish mixing it all together.
It turned out so good. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out with the cheese soup, but it was just creamy enough. Really good.

0 comments: