Thursday, April 17, 2008

It works now...

Finished my layout for the store about myself. This was actually a hard one. I didn't know what to write without sounding so boring. :) This is up in the store with all the others from everyone.



Here are my Target finds for the day. This is the paper pack. I mostly wanted it for the scalloped lined paper. I have been thinking about it for an entire week. There are only 2 sheets of it, so I dont' want to use it all up. I know Iknow... I was thinking I can even use it as a template too. I am thinking about using the packaging (the black part that you see) as a template too.

This is the newest dinosaur we added to the collection today.
These are the shorts that were 2.89 (or something like that, under 3.00 I know ).
I forgot that I got this as well. (sorry for the blurry picture, wow I didn't notice that when I took it). I was thinking the other day that I wanted a new calendar for my purse. Well I found this on accident today. They are tabbed refill pages. I totally thought "Hey I can make a cover and bind it somehow". So it was only .84 cents. It came with a piece of chipboard that I am going to use for the cover, and then I just need to cut one for the back. I just don't know exactly how I want to bind it together yet since it has precut holes. I will post that one when I am done with it.

Ok I found these photos today. That store that is up in Sacramento (where I am going in June for my brothers wedding). OMG look at the size of this store. I am so scared now to go in. I think I might spend our gas money home. :) I can't wait to actually go in and see it all in person. I will for sure take pictures of the store when I am there.

Well I just thought I would try to post the pictures one more time before I went to bed and sure enough it worked this time. Off to bed, I got alot to do tomorrow. I still have to make my final list so I don't forget anything.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Cute LO! I'll have to look at it up close at the store. Great Target finds! OMG that store is HUGE! It would take me hours to go through there! HAHA!