Friday, April 11, 2008

Layouts in progress

Been working on these layouts in the last week or so.



Play. This is Jacob and Caleb playing with the animal trian in teh hallway. I used a sketch from Donna Downeys book for this one.




This is the layout I am working on for the store. We all have to do a layout about ourselves (that includes you Gabrielle). So I have to figure out exactly what I am going to write. I have no pictures of myself, but this was the most current. I hate being infront of the camera. Oh well. I am so into turquoise lately, so this paper was a must.



Wanted to copy Cheryls new layout in the store, but I couldn't find the right shade of blue flowers so I think I might just print it in black and white and use the actual paper that Cheryl used. This is my brother and his fiancee. They are getting married in Sacramento in June. (Make note of this for what I will share in a minute)




Don't know what I am going to add to this one yet. This is the monthly layout I do for Caleb. This is his 10 month layout.


Did this layout for my neices 2nd birthday. Saw something recently and I totally thought of it when I saw this picture of Hailees sweater. Totally inspired by that heart. Still need to add more white dots to the left hand side of the page.





Got to use my new spotlight. Look close and in some of the circles I made them look like softballs. I need journaling on this one still. Vesta told me that I should submit this one to quickutz because of the idea of putting in softballs. Maybe.



This made me laugh yesterday. Caleb was so fussy and just wouldn't go to sleep. So he was playing in his room and I could hear him and then all of the sudden he was quiet, I look down the hall and this is how he was laying. Totally tuckered out. My sweet baby.


I watched American Idol last night and I CANNOT believe that they kicked off Michael Johns. TOTAL shocker. He was the best guy on there. Well Chirs Daughtry was kicked off early too and look at him now. So good luck to him too.


Our schedules have been so wacko with Jacob on graveyard lately. So I have to work all day tomorrow and I hope to get some stuff done (scrapbooking) maybe while I am at work. We will see. If we are busy I don't get much done. Busy is a good thing though.
Took this photo to go in the DINOmyte or DINOsaurs or DINOriffic book with the Basic Grey paper. I want to make a mini album since Jacob loves dinosaurs. I want to include pictures of all of his dinosaurs and him playing with them. Love this shot though. (Got the dinosaur at Target for $1.00) Gotta love the dollar spot.

Now back to my brothers wedding. He is getting married the first Saturday in June of this year. I am in the wedding too. Well I was just curious if there were any scrapbook store up there. (We haven't been up there in a few years they are always coming down here). So I just typed it in and I found this store. The Green Tangerine . I can't wait to go in and see the store in person. Funny thing is that I was asking my mom if she knew where it was and telling her what street it was on and she said it is right next to her nail place (like right next door) and we are going Friday morning the day before the wedding to get our nails done. So guess where I will be stopping in as well. I can't wait. I haven't been to any other scrapbook stores since I started working at Scrapbook Boulevard. I think it will be exciting and fun to see what another store is like. I guess I better take a little extra money with me when I go up there. :) I am sure that I will take pictures of it too.

Off to blog on the store blog since it has been a while since I have done it.

p.s. Thanks Gabrielle for explaining how to link things directly on here. :) Thanks girl you are great.

0 comments: