Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Marcus.

I cannot even believe that Marcus is 12 years old already. Where did the time go?
My sweet Marcus, I know I get frustrated with you sometimes just as you do with I. But I love you just as my own. You are growing up so fast. Don't rush it and keep your innocences. I know you are in a hurry to grow up, but trust me just enjoy where you are in life as much as you can. When you get as old as your dad and I you will look back on these days and remember them as the good old days. You are a good brother, and just remember that the little ones only follow you around and want to be with you because they look up to you. Remember to set a good example for them as you continue to grow up.
Happy Birthday Mr. preTeen.



He is a sweet boy and a good kid really. He does really well in school and is a good kid all around. He has that preteen attitude alot, but you know he is a kid. He is good with the babies and a good big brother. We are proud of him. (I wish he would cut his hair though)
Happy Birthday Marcus. We love you.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Happy Birthday Marcus!

LOVE THE HAIR! :)