Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm teaching a class....

Yes I am finally going to be teaching a class. OH MY!! It will be in July. I am excited and so nervous at the same time. I don't know why, but I am. I am posting a few sneak peek photos of what the class is going to be.
Marcus' party was good on Saturday. Was a nice day. Most of Jacobs family came and then my mom and stepdad got to come. It was nice and we had a good time. Marcus got a watch from us, and broke it the same day when he fell on his hand falling off the pogo stick. I am just going to take it back as soon as I get a chance to. Food was great. Jacob did a great job as usual bbqing. We had hamburgers and hot dogs, kielbasa, hot links and better cheddar sausages. We had a fruit tray, I made salsa and we had some dips. I made pasta salad and bean salad. I made corn on the cob too, but it really didn't get eaten. Then I made a strawberry cheesecake for him too. It was a nice day. Then Ryan and Marcus spent the night at Jamies. On Sunday I got up and since Jacob had to go to work that night he was relaxing and trying to get in some extra sleep. I went to my moms for a bit and we ate some lunch and then went to Target. I then had to pick up Ryan and Marcus from Jamies. We took Jacob some pizza from a new pizza place right around the corner. It was pretty good pizza too.
Then Monday was back to normal. I had to go grocerry shopping and spent way too much really. Well I did ok, but I am not used to shopping for 2 weeks now and it just seems like I am spending so much all at once. I first went to the brand new WinCo we just got. It was pretty nice. Great prices too. Caleb screamed just about the entire time we were there. I thought maybe he was hungry again and tried giving him some food and wanted nothing. He finally calmed down and would be ok as long as I was holding him. Man it is hard to shop and push a cart and hold his chunk butt at the same time. He was just acting uncomfortable the entire time. He finally let me put him down and he was just fidgetty in his carseat and finally fell asleep on his tummy in it. (I hadn't buckled him in). So he burbed and I think that helped alot. We came home and he ate a little more and then was ok. He burbed about 3 more times and then really seemed ok. I then had to run to Starter Brothers for a few things I wasn't able to get at WinCo. I spent another 100.00. That was a total of 240.00. Yikes. But our cabinets are full the freezer and fridge too and I love that.
So today I did not have to go anywhere and that was nice. I got tons of laundry done and swept the kitchen too. I was going to vacuum but our vacuum is acting strange. So I think Jacob is going to have to look at it. I am always breaking that darn thing. oops sorry babe!
I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done tomorrow if I can.

Here is my happy guy on Saturday. (that is why I knew he was just not feeling well at the store because this is how is usually is)

Marcus blowing out his 12 candles.


This is bean salad.
Ingredients...
Pork and Beans
Mayonaise
Sweet Relish
Hard Boiled Eggs
Pepper
Serve Chilled. SO YUMMY!!

Here are a few shots from the class I will be teaching. It is a dinosaur book.



I am off to finish watching American Idol now. I am not liking the songs they are singing tonight. Then going to watch Hell's Kitchen.




1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

The class looks FAB! How fun! :)

Let me know when it's put on the calendar so I can sign up. I love this Basic Grey line...well actually I love ALL of Basic Grey's stuff!

Looks like you guys had a good time this weekend. I want the recipe for the Bean Salad.