Friday, May 2, 2008

Been Busy

We have been busy the last few days. This weekend is not looking any less busy either. Last night we had a birthday party to go to. Tonight I work and Jacob works. My sil is watching the kids since we don't want to leave them home just since Ryan's situation. Tomorrow I have to work all day and so does Jacob, and so Jamie is watching the kids again. We have a birthday party for my sil Renee to go to tomorrow afternoon. (We will be late since we both have to work). Sunday Jacob is working, but I am off. This means grocerry shopping and all that great stuff. Since Jacob is back on day shift I am moving all my stuff back into our room in my closet. So hopefully I will get a chance to do some creative stuff soon.

Watching Lisa Bearnson on QVC right now. Love just the ideas I get from watching it.
We are having a big crop at the store tomorrow and I always love the ideas I get from watching all the ladies come and crop. A big 12 hour crop. How fun is that.

Well Happy National Scrapbook Day. :)

0 comments: