Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movies

We decided to join the movie club (whatever it is called) at Blockbuster. Well we mainly decided to join because we had a $30.00 late fee and this would cancel out the fee and sign us up for it. It is $29.99 at Blockbuster per month and you can have out 2 movies at one time and rent as many as you want for that entire month. Well I wasn't going to do it, but we have well gotten our moneys worth. Just since the 15th of May we have rented

Reign Over Me
27 Dresses
Resident Evil
Untraceable
Rendition
Mr. Brooks
Things We Lost in the Fire
P.S. I Love You
The Brave One
The Bee Movie
Freedom Writers
Awake

and today I just got
August Rush and
Good Luck Chuck

We will watch August Rush tonight after dinner and maybe Good Luck Chuck if we get time. I think we have totally gotten our moneys worth with this.
There are so many others that I want to see too, so I think this is a good thing. I am really enjoying it and we still have until June 15th to rent. I think I will join again in June too.

0 comments: