Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ramblings and more layouts.

Been really busy lately. Friday I went into work early to help get ready for NSD events at the store. Saturday I worked all day. We had a 12 hour crop. After work I went to my sil birthday party. Jacob met us there when he got off work. Sunday I was off but Jacob had to work all day. So me and the kids cleaned house and went grocerry shopping. I am still such a big fan of Winco. Before we went into Winco we stopped in at a new store next door. Kirkland Home. Oh my goodness I am so inlove with this store. They have Beautiful stuff and at such an affordable price. There is a frame I want in there so bad for Mothers Day. I told Jacob he can get it for me next Friday when he gets paid. The link to the store does not show an actual store, but the stuff is amazing. I am going to take some pictures of it next time I go in. There are so many things that I want.
Monday Jacob was off and I made us mcmuffins for breakfast and we planned to relax all day, but we ended up going to Roadhouse Grill for lunch with Jacobs family. I love that you can throw the peanut shells on the floor. I feel strange doing it though, because I would not allow that at home nor do it myself at home. I had a steak sandwich lunch special and Jacob had a cajun burger. It was good. I cut up my steak and put in on the bread and made an actual sandwich. Then we went to his moms for dinner that night. She made homemade egg rolls and fried rice. We ate and stayed for a bit and then we came home.
Then Jacob was off on Tuesday as well, so we had planned to just stay home and relax as well. Then Jacobs sister called again and wanted us to meet them at Tokyo Sushi for lunch. We haven't eaten there in so long so we went. It was good. I love the creamy salad dressing. I always get teriyaki chicken, as I am not a sushi or fish person. The veggies in tempura are really good too.
As soon as we were done eating we had to leave because my Caleb has been having a tummy ache and he popped and it was all over me and him. So we left right away and as soon as we got home I put me and him in the shower. I started giving him regular milk and I think it might upset his stomach. My poor baby.
So neither of us were hungry last night so I just made some meatball sandwiches for the kids and then for Jacob to take for lunch today. I have been doing laundry and cleaning up around the house today. As soon as the boys get home from school we are going to take in our recycling cans so they stop blowing all over the yard, stop at Target to get Caleb some new formula and then make tacos for dinner. I want to get some Mothers Day cards finished tonight, but we will see how that goes.

Took these the other day of the kids. Needed some updated photos of all 4 of them. The older two are so going to get a haircut. I can't stand the long hair in their faces.


I don't have the photos for this one yet. I need to scan them and print them in black and white. I think I might just have to do it at Target. I have a picture of me at age in in just a diaper in the dirt. I have a picture of Jacob at age one clothed sitting in the grass. I have a picture of Caleb at 10 months in just a diaper in the grass. I could wait and just take another picture of Caleb when he is actually one, which I think I might do. That way we are all exactly one in the pictures. I can't wait to add them to this layout.



I finally finished this layout from Jacobs 3rd birhday. I have had the pictures printed for so long and just got around to it. I got 15 photos on one layout. (**Yes I know the last picture is sideways but I need to reprint it vertically instead of horizontal**)









I just kind of threw this one together last night. I used my spotlight alphabet again and just left the dots in and I love the way it looks. I have used this alphabet more like this than any other way.








2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hey chickie...long time no see.

I love kirkland's too!

Great LO's as ALWAYS! :)

Nicole said...

Hey long time no see you too. I love that store. I think I might spend alot of money in there. But they are so cheap.

Thanks. Your layouts are always great too, and I would love to see more of them. :)