Sunday, May 25, 2008

A few projects I have been working on

Been working on a bunch of stuff lately, and have just been busy with all of it and life in general. The weather has been stormy and rainy for a few days and I think those are the best days to stay inside and get stuff like this done. Started and finished these up this morning. Super fast and easy. They are just door knob hangers. One with Caleb on it and the other with Jacob. Just saw something similar and wanted to make them. Going to put them on display at the store.





I bought this paper when it first came in with these rhinestones and the matching paper flowers. I had the layout idea in my mind, but had no idea what picture I was going to use or what the journaling would be about. Well as soon as I saw this picture I knew that I wanted it to be the one. I just remind Jacob of how much I love him in the journaling.











This is the guest sign in book that I have been working on for my brothers wedding. His wedding is June 7th, and I just started it last week. I had ideas, but just didn't know how I wanted to do it until I had a dream about it and then I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I think it turned out really nice and I hope that they really like it. There are no pictures in it at the moment, but their engagment pictures will be in it when everyone signs in at the wedding. The colors are green and pink.













It isn't complete yet but is most of the way finished. I need more jump rings and then to put ribbon on those and stuff like that. I am going to email him the photos of it right now and see what he thinks.
Well tomorrow is Memorial Day and we have no big plans. Jacob has to work and I am going to my moms in the morning and we need to get some shoes for Jacob for the wedding and for me as well. Then I think we are having chicken for lunch at her house and then we will come home early and relax and the kids will get ready for school the next day.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

LOVE all the projects with the new Chopsticks alpha!

The guest book is GORGEOUS!

Nicole said...

Thanks. :) Yes I LOVE the chopsticks alphabet.