Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In Total Panic Mode Now

Yes that is right. Total panic mode now that it is officially Christmas Eve and I am not done shopping, or wrapping or making. Can we get an extension on Christmas this year please? I have never gotten this far behind in previous years. I am starting shopping in January this year for next Christmas. LOL. I would probably still be behind by the time Christmas comes around next year. Ok off to go back to bed and get up to do a million things tomorrow.

2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Did you get it all done? I finished the girls robes at 11:00 christmas eve. Well, now hopefully you can breathe, and get some scrappin' done. I totally have been in the mood to scrap too lately, always when I can't do it! Have a Merry Christmas and a good rest!

Gabrielle said...

How did it all turn out? :)

Happy New Year!