Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is HOW many days away???

Seriously I cannot believe that Christmas is really less than 3 weeks away. 2 weeks from this coming Thursday. OH MY GOSH. I am not done shopping and now that I realize it I really don't have much time to finish either. Every year I say I want to be done by Thanksgiving, and it NEVER happens. I try to start early too, and then in the end it just catches up with me before I realize it. I am going to start SUPER early next year. (yeah we will see how that works out). I want to make my list at the begining of the year of what I want to buy everyone and start buying as soon as I see those things. Maybe then I will be done before Christmas eve. lol. We will see. Plus I still have to wrap ALL of it. I will start that as soon as we get our tree this next weekend though. If I wrap a few things everyday I think I can manage to get it all done.
Wow though, I can't believe it is so soon.
I made a glimmer misted box today to fit the scarf in that I am making for Jacob's sisters girlfriend. I love how it turned out. The glitter is drying on it and then I will add the snowflakes and then I will take a photo.
I didn't get around to taking photos of my other projects today, but will have time to do it tomorrow and then I will post them tomorrow night.
We got in some paper and stickers at work that are for 2009. The stickers say "Goals for 2009". It got me thinking of some of that. I don't usually make New Years Resolutions, because I don't keep them. But things I want to accomplish and get done are things that I can do. So I want to write these things down and see what I can get accomplished from the list for this coming year. I also have some scrapbooking goals that I want to see to. First I want to print up all of my photos that need to be printed, I want to make a list of ALL the layouts I want to do with those photos, and the page layout ideas that I have in my head and go from there for my layouts. That is a start and I will start working on my list this week I think.
Off to bed with my little ones (I leave them in bed with my when Jacob is at work at night. He gets off at 3 am today and then I will move them to their beds. I just sleep better with them in there if Jacob is not home)

0 comments: