Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa and a Christmas Tree

Well we got to see Santa yesterday. We got there before Santa came out and only waited about 15 minutes for him to arrive. There was about 25 people infront of us and we only waited another 15 minutes to get through the line. It wasn't bad at all. Caleb wanted nothing to do with him and Jacob loved every minute of it. So of course this years Santa picture is of Caleb crying. Which is totally fine since we have one of Jacob crying a few years ago. The mall was of course packed. I did get some good books for the kids. Ryan and Marcus each got a Steven King book and Jacob and Caleb are getting this cool book that I found. It is a collection of nursery ryhmes, stories and poems for their age. So Calebs is for One and Jacobs is for Four. I will photograph them. They are really cool books. I love giving the kids books as gifts. I got Jacob a pretty cool BBQ grilling cookbook since he is our bbqer for our family. I got a few other things at the mall while we were there too.
Then when Jacob got home from work we went to get our Christmas Tree. It was so stinking COLD. I wanted to take some pictures while we were there, but it was too cold to even take out my camera. I was trying to make sure that the kids stayed warm. We came home and Jacob put it in the stand and trimmed it. We put on the lights and garland last night, since it was getting late. Tonight we will put on the decorations. I still can't believe that Christmas is in like a week and a half. I still have so much to do.
I don't have any pictures for this post since I am at work, but will try to post them tomorrow.
Off to get some stuff picked up before it is time to close.

0 comments: