Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just have to say

IT IS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!

I told Jacob I would believe the weather report on snow when I saw it. Well it is here. The kids school is not cancelled yet, but they are hoping it will in the next hour.
Jacob txt messaged me from work this morning at about 5:45 and said it was snowing. So I got up right away and checked. It is just now starting to stick to the truck, but the ground is still wet from the rain.
I am so excited.

We NEVER get snow.
I hope it really sticks.
I have great snow paper I have been dying to use.
I want to take our Christmas Card Photo in the snow if it sticks.
I want to build a snowman with the kids.
I wish Jacob was home from work.
I had some errands to run today, but can get those done later on.
They said it will be sunny but cold for tomorrow. Figures.
Well we are still listening to the radio to see if school is out for the day. I might just let them stay home if it keeps snowing, but schools are still open.
Did I mention how excited I am.
Off to help the kids keep an eye on the snow.