Saturday, December 20, 2008

More snow day pictures...

So here are a few pictures from the next day of snow fun. First is that tree picture in black and white (see post below).
Here is a picture that Marcus took of me and the babies. I hardly get into the pictures, but I figures hey why the heck not.
These icecicles were hanging from our house the next morning. It was pretty cool looking.




This tree is in our backyard and I loved the two leaves hanging there.




This is our house all covered in snow. Yes that is our dog out there too.


This is Caleb giving the snow some love. Love that smile he has too. He really did like the snow.

But this was his most favorite thing to do in it. I really wanted to tell him to stop, but it was this little boy innocent face that just let me, let him do it.

Jacob decided to taste it too.


This is the view down the north direction of our house. I love the snow covered mountains in the back.

So I can't wait to get all these photos printed and start scrapbooking them. I had the Christmas card photos printed the next morning at Costco and when I went to pick them up they were running about 2 hours from printing. The lady said everyone was printing snow pictures and they were overloaded with them. So I think I will wait until after Christmas. I know I won't have time to do it before, so I will just wait until then.

I have got some more errands to do today. I have that last minute, last few Christmas gifts I have got to get bought and finished up. I am going to put some homemade chilli in the crockpot so it will be good and yummy when it is dinner time.

I haven't even started wrapping anything yet either. OH MY is Christmas really in just 5 days? I gotta get on that.

0 comments: