Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve???


How...no when did this happen? OMG. I think I am starting to go into freak out mode now. I still have so much to do. CRAP. Maybe I shouldn't go back to bed, but rather stay up and get more stuff done. Wrapping, and writing out those recipe cards, and putting the recipe books together, and wrapping, and mailing out our Christmas cards, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have so been in the mood to scrapbook, however I don't have the pictures printed out of what I want to scrapbook, nor do I even remotely have the time to get it done. With all the rest of the stuff I have going on there is just no way in heck that I could fit it in right now. I want to get this Christmas stuff all finished up, CLEAN my desk and then print out the pictures (at Costco probably) and then do some scrapbooking. I have so many ideas that are fresh and I am so excited to scrap so many different things, that I am trying to just hold on to those ideas a little longer. I did find some red and blue snow paper online (at Freckle Friends) that I want to get to go with some of our snow pictures, since Caleb's hat and mittens were red and light blue and his jacket was red, and Jacob's mittens were the same as Jacobs and I think his beanie was red too. I can't order it now (well I added up all that I want and it was about $50.00 after tax and shipping. Well I just can't swing that right now with all the holidays, so hopefully after the holiday hustle and bustle and we can stop spending money like crazy then I will place my order. Here is just one sheet of paper that I totally fell in love with. It is from October Afternoon. When I went to Freckle Friends website, they had a link for the new stuff from OA, and there are some cute things. Just from the three lines is where my $50 bucks will go. Check it out HERE .

Ok back to bed to dream of my paper and get right back up in a short time to get finished on all the stuff I need to do. Ryan and Marcus spent the night last night with their cousin, so maybe first thing in the morning I can get some more wrapping done if the babies are still asleep. I need to download our cooking pictures too. Marcus and Savannah made cookies in the shape of their first initial. I think they were having a good time. Caleb just wanted to eat the sprinkles and was done with the whole thing after I took the UNcooked cookie away from him that he was trying to eat. Jacob was enjoying it, and even helped me bake some other stuff throughout the day as well. He is my little cooker man. He is almost 4 and can crack open an egg as good as I can. I love it. Ok back to bed now.

0 comments: