Saturday, December 13, 2008

Off to see Santa today

The kids are excited to go see Santa at the mall today. Ok maybe this was an overstatement. Little Jacob is really excited, Ryan and Marcus are not and Caleb doesn't understand. However I am afraid that Caleb is going to be crying this year in the photo. To be completely honest I usually don't buy the picture that the Santa stand people take. For starters it is completely overpriced and second they always put this UGLY border on the picture and you can't buy one without, so I take my own camera, take a quick picture and then print it out myself. I usually like mine much better anyways, so there you go. I just wish we didn't have to wait in a big old huge line for it. Hopefully it won't be too long. I have a few other things to pick up while we are there and that is it. I hate the mall in general anyways, but add to it Christmas time and about a million extra people and it isn't somewhere that I love to be. The parking is a whole other issue. The kids have some gift cards that they want to spend, and they pretty much know what they want to get, so I am hoping this will be a fairly quick and painless trip to the mall today. I will share tomorrow.

I do want to share this from yesterday. We were at Walmart (again with half a million people as well) and we were looking around. Jacob decided he wanted a Spiderman Bike (which he is getting a spiderman scooter) and I told him he would have to tell Santa today when we go see him. Then we walk down an isle with some cars and he points to one that he likes and wants right then. I told him no and he would have to talk to Santa. He then says to me...
"But Mommy I want it now, so can't you call Santa on the phone and just tell him and I know he will let you get it for me, please." He is so silly.

Ok off to get in the shower now.

0 comments: