Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween Layouts

Finally I am taking the chance to get on here and post some layouts. We have just been so busy lately I just haven't had a spare few minutes to get on here to post them.
This one is of the kids carving their pumpkins. It uses the Pink Paislee Halloween Paper.
All of the green elements I added to the layout were covered with Green Stickles. Gotta love stickles.

This is a layout from the kids all dressed up for Halloween. This one uses the Basic Grey Halloween paper line. The matching sticker sheet came with a sticker that had a witch silhouette in front of a moon. Well it was so small I decided to make one of my own to fit the space I needed. So I just cut a circle from cream paper. Then I cut the witch on her broom out. I inked up the moon just a bit with some old paper distress ink to make it have a "real" look to it. Then I just glued it all on. I really like the way it turned out. I was thinking this would make some cool Halloween decorations for next year to put in the windows.

Well off to finish up the Christmas cards so I can share those. I do have a Thanksgiving placecard to share and a baby shower invitation to share as well. Will get to that tomorrow.

2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

The layouts are fab! As always your pictures are perfect. You need to teach some photog classes Nicole

Nicole said...

Thanks Cheryl. :)