Sunday, December 20, 2009

Older Layouts

When I was going through the computer the other night, I ran across the older pregnancy layout and then I also ran across some oldies but goodies. So I just thought I would share.











I can't believe that Christmas is so darn close. I am ready for the year to be over and start out a fresh new year. We have alot going on right at the beginning of the year already, and I am excited.
I want to really keep up this year and do a layout each month of a "month in review". I started out with January last year, and that is as far as I made it...lol. Figures. But I am going to get a little notebook and make notes everyday so that I can go back for journaling. I want to try to do a photo a day as well, to go along with it. I will try my hardest that is for sure. I was really bad last year about writing on my calendar like I usually do, so I think that is why I got so discouraged and got behind and never followed through on it. So that is one of my goals for this year. We will see how well it goes.
I am excited that my baby shower is on January 2nd already. I can't believe we are this close already to meeting our new daughter. WOW. I have gotten some cute things here and there as I see them, but other than the 10 outfits we have for her we have nothing girl related. lol. So I am excited for everything that we are going to get at the baby shower. I loved seeing all the little girly Christmas dresses out this year. Next year it will be our turn picking out a cute one . :)
Of course right now I have no time to scrapbook and here I am dying to get a chance to sit down and do some. I just don't have enough hours in the day to get everything done. Just doctors appointments for me alone are alot, I am having 2-3 a week between the 2 different doctors, then trying to finish up shopping, finish up the last of the wrapping, baking and delivering the goodies to doctors offices, friends, neighbors...and just getting ready for Christmas day in general to come.
I will share the goodies we baked, and our traditional Christmas morning breakfast in the next day or two.

0 comments: