Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quick Thanksgiving Name Cards

Just thought I would share this quick little place setting card that I made. It was really late the night before Thanksgiving and while I was trying to finish up some stuff I got the grand idea to make name cards for the table as well.
I used a new download from quickutz for the silhouette. It calls for one leaf, but I cut the same leaf from brown, yellow and orange paper. I cut the card part from green cardstock. After the leaves were cut out I then glimmer misted them. I used coordinating colors on each leaf (Ill have to check the exact names of the colors). Then I made everyones names on the computer with the circle around it. Once I printed those out on cream cardstock, I used my oval scalloped punch to cut them out. I glued those on after the leaves and there you have it. Had I thought about it sooner, or the day before I could have added some pretty ribbon and jewels to them as well, but it was late and I was ready for bed at this point.
Off to work on the Christmas cards some more. Hopefully I can get them all assembled today. We will see though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
Very nice. I like the touch of gold on the leaves.

Thanks again for the invitation to stop by your blog.

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal